Upon entry, you're welcomed into a beautiful open plan space, with natural light flooding in. A full kitchen has been positioned along one full wall, maximising livable space. Down the hallway you'll find both bedrooms and the luxe bathroom. Completing this layout is thoughtful storage placement. Check out our full information pack (including detailed floor plans), then register your interest for access to the pricing and availability information.
The apartments at a glance:
- A high 2.8m stud in the living area, ensuring a generous feeling of space.
- Large double-glazed opening windows that heavily reference their original steel crittal predecessors. All that natural light is a rare inner city find.
- Considered 1 and 2-bedroom layout options.
- Open-plan living, well-proportioned bedrooms and luxe bathrooms.
- Full sized, generous kitchens, with stylish black or timber options.
- Security door hardware.
- Beautiful interior lighting plan.
- High quality finishes.
- Superior acoustic controls.
- Industrial styled ceilings.
- Some apartments on level 1 and 2 have proposed character concrete feature panels in the living area (if acoustics allow).
- Industrial styled hallways with separate bike storage.
The interior design:
With a base of white walls, crittal influenced black double-glazed windows and sliders, exposed service ducting under that generous stud, the bones of Trojan House are very, very good. Add to that the superior acoustics management, a beautifully subtle lighting plan and well considered layouts. These apartments are an absolute winner upon which to layer your own taste. We’ve been bold with our kitchen offering: your choice is black or timber and both look stunning with industrial touches. Bathrooms offer porcelain floor and shower wall tiling with timber laminate vanities. Flooring is a mix of 100% solution dyed nylon carpet and tiles.