You enter this apartment into a galley style kitchen, with the full bathroom off to the side. The open plan living space is ahead of you, with the bedroom off that, accessed through a crittal-influenced slider, referencing the original architecture of the building. Generous windows and a high 2.8m stud in the living areas all add to the sense of space and light.
Check out our full information pack (including detailed floor plans), then register your interest for access to the pricing and availability information.
The apartments at a glance:
- A high 2.8m stud in the living areas, ensuring a generous feeling of space.
- Large double-glazed opening windows that heavily reference their original steel crittal predecessors. All that natural light is a rare inner city find.
- Considered 1 and 2-bedroom layout options.
- Open-plan living, well-proportioned bedrooms and luxe bathrooms.
- Full sized, generous kitchens, with stylish black or timber options.
- Security door hardware.
- Beautiful interior lighting plan.
- High quality finishes.
- Superior acoustic controls.
- Industrial styled ceilings.
- Stylish crittal inspired sliders to the bedroom in 1-bedroom apartments.
- Some apartments on level 1 and 2 have proposed character concrete feature panels in the living area (if acoustics allow).
- Industrial styled hallways with separate bike storage.
The interior design:
With a base of white walls, crittal influenced black double-glazed windows and sliders, exposed service ducting under that generous stud, the bones of Trojan House are very, very good. Add to that the superior acoustics management, a beautifully subtle lighting plan and well considered layouts. These apartments are an absolute winner upon which to layer your own taste. We’ve been bold with our kitchen offering: your choice is black or timber and both look stunning with industrial touches. Bathrooms offer porcelain floor and shower wall tiling with timber laminate vanities. Flooring is a mix of 100% solution dyed nylon carpet and tiles.